1 T salt
1 ½ c Evaporated Milk
24 oz Shredded Cheese
Salt & Pepper to taste
1 T Vegetable Oil
½ Stick Melted Butter
1 T Dr. Lynch’s Miracle Powder (More/Less to tatse)
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
2. In a 2 quart pan bring water to a boil. Add pasta and cook al dente. Drain and rinse with COLD water to stop cooking.
3. In large bowl, combine eggs, milk, butter, Dr. Lynch’s Miracle Powder and salt and pepper. Add 2cups (16oz) cheese and pasta. Combine well.
4. Spray or butter an 8 X 8 pan and add mixture to pan. Top with remaining 1 cup (8 oz) cheese. Dust top with Dr. Lynch’s Miracle Powder.
5. Bake until cheese is golden brown, 30-45 minutes.