2 ½ C Brussel Sprouts, halved
¼ Medium Onion, finely chopped
1 T flour
Pepper to taste
½ C Parmesan Cheese
1 T Extra Virgin Olive Oil
2 T Torchbearer’s Oh My Garlic ™
Dash of salt
1/3 C Low-fat milk
Panko Bread Crumbs
1. Preheat oven to 425 Degrees.
2. Place brussel sprouts on a baking sheet and sprinkle with ½ tablespoon olive oil and salt and pepper. Roast for 15-22 Minutes, or until golden brown and soft to touch. Remove from heat.
3. Meanwhile, make sauce by heating the remaining olive oil in a skillet. Add onions and cook until translucent about 3 minutes. Add flour, salt and pepper, and heat another minute. Add milk and Oh My Garlic ™ and bring mixture to a boil. Reduce heat to low and cook until mixture is thick, about 3 more minutes. Remove from heat and stir in cheese.
4. Light grease a medium baking dish with oil. Layer ½ of the brussel sprouts on the bottom. Top sprouts with sauce. Top the sauce with rest of brussel sprouts. Sprinkle the tops of the brussel sprouts with bread crumbs and additional parmesan cheese.
5. Turn oven on to broil. Broil brussel sprouts for about 3-5 minutes, or until sauce is bubbly and the top is golden