- 4 Tablespoons TorchBearer Sauces #4 Tingly Sauce or #7 Sultry Hot Sauce
- 1 16 oz can enchilada sauce
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 16 oz can refried beans
- 1 small bundle green onions, finely chopped
- 1 lb shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 lb shredded Monterey jack cheese
- 8 large soft corn tortillas
Preheat oven to 350 F.
Mix 2 Tablespoons of #4 Tingly or #7 Sultry Sauce with the entire can of enchilada sauce in a mixing bowl and set aside.
Brown ground beef with the remaining 2 Tablespoons of #4 Tingly or #7 Sultry Hot Sauce. Mix in the refried beans, green onion, and 1/2 of enchilada sauce mix. Then add in half of both types of cheese and allow to melt together.
In a tin foil-lined 12 x 9 inch baking pan place ¼ of enchilada sauce mix. Fill each tortilla with about an eighth of the enchilada stuffing and roll tightly. Carefully put in baking pan and press together so that all 8 enchiladas fit in pan. Pour remaining enchilada sauce mix over and sprinkle remaining cheese onto the enchiladas. Bake for 30 minutes.