January Xbox Sweepstakes
No purchase necessary. One sweepstakes: Friday, January 1, 2021 to Sunday, January 31, 2021. Must be 18 or older and a legal resident of the United States of America or District of Columbia at time of entry. Void where prohibited by law. Sponsor: Torchbearer Sauces.
No purchase of any Torchbearer Sauces products is necessary to enter or to win. Open only to legal residents of the United States of America or District of Columbia at time of entry, who are 18 years of age or older as of the date of entry. Void wherever prohibited.
- Sweepstakes Period: The January Xbox Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) is a sweepstakes in the United States. The Entry Period is January 1, 2021, 12:00 a.m. EST – January 31, 2020, 11:59 p.m. EDT (“Entry Period”). The Drawing Date is February 1, 2021 after Entry Period is over.
- Eligibility: Open to legal residents of the United States of America or District of Columbia, who are 18 years of age or older as of the date of entry. Employees of Sponsor, the Sponsor’s parents, subsidiaries, affiliated companies and prize providers, agents, and the immediate family (defined as parents, spouse, children, siblings, grandparents) of each such employees, and all those with whom such employees are domiciled, are NOT eligible. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. Subject to all federal, state and local laws and regulations.
- How to Enter: No purchase or contribution is necessary to enter Sweepstakes. The sweepstakes will run on Facebook, Torchbearer Sauces website and Omnisend.
- LIMIT: one (1) entry per person.
- Prize: ONE (1) Grand Prize (each, a “Prize”) consisting of ONE (1) brand new Xbox Series X 1TB.
- Entry Requirements and Restrictions: Entries may not:
- Contain material that violates or infringes another’s rights, including but not limited to, privacy, publicity or intellectual property rights, or that constitutes copyright infringement;
- Contain material that is inappropriate, indecent, obscene, hateful, tortious, defamatory, or libelous;
- Contain material that is unlawful, in violation of, or contrary to the laws or regulations in any state where the entry is created;
- Disparage Sponsor or any other person or party affiliated with a Sweepstakes;
- Contain brand names or trademarks other than those owned by Sponsor; or
- Contain material that promotes bigotry, racism, hatred or harm against any group or individual or promotes discrimination based on race, gender, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, age, or any other legally prohibited basis.
- Drawing details/winner notification and verification: On or about the Drawing Date, ONE (1) entrants will be selected as the potential winner in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received for the applicable Sweepstakes Entry Period. Drawing will be conducted by Sponsor, whose decisions are final on all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. Entrants do not need to be present at the time of the drawing to win. Odds of winning are dependent upon the total number of eligible entries received. Potential winners will initially be notified on or about the Drawing Date by Sponsor via a Facebook/Instagram comment, private message, email or phone call asking the potential winners to contact Sponsor via Facebook/Instagram message or email. In the response message, the potential winners must include their email address used for entry. Potential winners may be required to verify his/her eligibility by completing, signing, notarizing, and returning an Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability Release, and, where lawful, a Publicity Release (granting the use of the winner’s name, picture/portrait likeness and/or voice by Sponsor for advertising/publicity purposes, without further compensation) within 48 hours of traceable mail/email receipt, or the Prize may be forfeited and an alternate potential winner may be contacted. If a potential winner does not respond by email to the Sponsor’s initial comment or direct message within 24 hours, the potential winner may be disqualified and an alternative winner may be selected, in the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Once confirmed, winner will be notified via phone and Sponsor will coordinate shipping the Prize with the winner.
- Prize Conditions: All taxes on the Prizes, including but not limited to federal, state, and local income and sales taxes, and any expense not covered herein (including but not limited to expenses related to the use of the prize) are the responsibility of the winners. Prizes are nontransferable and must be accepted as awarded. No cash or other substitution may be made, except by Sponsor in the event that the Prize (or portion of the Prize) cannot be awarded for any reason, in which case, Sponsor will award a prize of equal or greater value. Limit ONE (1) Prize per person/household. Sponsor does not make, nor is Sponsor in any manner responsible or liable for, any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the Prize including but not limited to the quality, fitness for a particular purpose, or condition.
- General Rules: No responsibility is assumed for lost, misdirected, illegible, or late entries. Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing, the offering or the announcement of any Prize or in the administration of a Sweepstakes. In no event will more than the number of Prizes stated in these Official Rules be awarded. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, terminate, suspend, or modify a Sweepstakes if fraud or causes outside the control of Sponsor destroy the integrity of a Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor, in its sole discretion. If a Sweepstakes is canceled, Sponsor will award the Prize from among all eligible entries received as of the time of cancellation in a random drawing, and Sponsor shall have no further obligation to any entrant in connection with a Sweepstakes. Sponsor may disqualify any entrant that fails to comply with these Official Rules or if Sponsor believes entrant has or are tampering, interfering with or disrupting any entries or the operation of a Sweepstakes. Sponsor’s delay or failure to enforce its rights, will not be deemed a waiver of such rights. Entrant acknowledges that this promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Omnisend, Microsoft, or Xbox.
- Release: by accepting a prize, winners agree that the Sponsor, Facebook, Omnisend, Microsoft, or Xbox and each of their subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, and all of the foregoing’s officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents, will have no liability whatsoever for, and will be held harmless by winner for any liability for any injury, loss or damages of any kind to persons, including death, and property, due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of prize or participation in this sweepstakes or participation in any sweepstakes or prize related activity.
- Publicity: By accepting a prize, winner agrees that the Sponsor and those acting under the Sponsor’s authority may use the winners’ name, social media platform handle, city and state of residence, picture/portrait likeness and/or voice of the winner, for advertising and promotional purposes without further consideration, unless prohibited by law.
- Disputes: Entrants agree that: (a) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and solely and exclusively in a federal or state court located in the State of Pennsylvania; entrants submit to sole and exclusive personal jurisdiction to said courts in the State of Pennsylvania for any such dispute and irrevocably waives any and all rights to object to such jurisdiction; (b) any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out of pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (c) under no circumstances will entrants be permitted to obtain awards for and entrants hereby waive all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. Entrant hereby agrees that entrant will not bring a class action or participate in a class action against sponsor with respect to a sweepstakes. Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages, so the above may not apply to you. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrants in connection with this Sweepstakes shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Pennsylvania, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules of provisions (whether of the State of Pennsylvania, the United States, or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Pennsylvania.
- Winners List: To obtain the name of the winner(s), please contact the Sponsor by sending an email to [email protected] with the subject line: “January Xbox Sweepstakes” within one hundred and twenty (120) days of the end of a Sweepstakes Period.
- Sponsor: The sponsor of the January Xbox Sweepstakes is Torchbearer Sauces. The January Xbox Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook, Omnisend, Microsoft, or Xbox.