Sultry Hot Sauce Mini Pizzas
- 1 package English muffins, split and toasted
- 16 ounce can crushed tomato
- 1 small onion chopped
- crushed red pepper, to taste
- 2 Tablespoons TorchBearer Sauces Sultry Hot Sauce
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- ½ tomato chopped
In a small sauce pan combine all of the tomato products, onion, crushed red pepper, TorchBearer Sauce and simmer over medium heat for 15 to 20 minutes. Don’t to forget to stir the sauce!
Cover a baking sheet with aluminum foil and place toasted English muffins about 2 inches apart. Spoon at least 1 Tablespoon of the sauce you made onto each English muffin. Next sprinkle cheese onto each muffin. Finally bake at 425 for 5 to 10 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
Try using your favorite pizza toppings!