TorchBearer Sauces Stir Fry
- 2 T veggie oil
- 4 bell peppers of any color diced
- 2 large onions diced
- 4 carrots sliced
- 2 zucchini sliced
- 1 package of mushrooms diced
- 3-4 cloves of garlic minced
- 6 roma tomatoes diced
- 2 heads of broccoli chopped
- 2-4 hot peppers of choice diced
- Salt and pepper to taste
Optional: 4 tablespoons of Sultry Sauce
Preheat oven to 375 F
Cook lasagna noodles per package directions.
Heat oil in a large pan over medium heat. Add the bell peppers, roma tomatoes, broccoli, mushrooms, onion, carrots and zucchini. Cook until tender and juicy. Set aside.
As an optional step you can add some mozzarella cheese to the top of the recipe and bake in the oven for 20 minutes at 350 F.