9 corn tortillas
2 cans green chiles
4 scallions, chopped
1 ½ jars Torchbearer’s Mild Sombrero Salsa™
1T Dr. Lynch’s Miracle Powder
2C chicken, cooked and shredded
3C shredded cheddar cheese
1½ C Sour cream
1. Preheat oven to 35 degrees.
2. Mix Dr. Lynch’s miracle Powder with sour cream.
3. In 8 X 12 pan place 3 tortillas, overlapping slightly.
4. Place 1/3 of salsa, chicken, scallions, chiles, sour cream and cheese on top of tortillas. Repeat layer again exactly.
5. Layer chicken, scallions, chiles, sour cream, salsa, and cheese.
6. Bake uncovered about 3 minutes or until cheese is bubbly.
Serve with Sour cream and salsa.
****If you like things a little hotter pick your favorite torchbearer sauce, like Zombie Apocalypse™, Tarnation, Slaughter or Rapture if you dare, and add to each chicken layer.