1 Whole Chicken
¼ C Torchbearer’s Buffalo Wing Sauce
¼ C freshly chopped scallions
3 eggs lightly beaten
Vegetable oil for frying
1t Black Pepper
1¾ C Sharp Cheddar Cheese
1C all-purpose flour
2C Panko Bread Crumbs
1. Heat oil to 350 degrees.
2. Debone chicken and place in large bowl.
3. Add Torchbearer’s Buffalo Wing sauce, pepper, cheese, and scallions. Toss to combine.
4. Roll chicken mixture into 2 oz balls (golf ball size).
5. Place flour, egg, and bread crumbs in 3 separate bowls.
6. Roll each ball in flour, egg, then bread crumbs.
7. Cook balls in batches. Cook about 2 minutes per batch. Remove and place on paper towel lined plate to drain excess oil.
Serve with ranch or bleu cheese dressing.