¾ C Torchbearer’s Honey Mustard
1 lb macaroni, uncooked
1 celery rib, thinly sliced
½ green pepper chopped
Sweet relish or sugar to taste
1/2 t Celery seed
10 oz Cheddar cheese Cubed
4 eggs, coarsely chop 3, set 1 aside
½ red pepper chopped
½ C shredded carrot
Dr. Lynch’s Miracle powder
1. Cook macaroni according to package directions. Rinse in cold water.
2. Hard boil all eggs. Cool and shell.
3. In a Medium bowl, combine vinegar, celery seed, and honey mustard. Set aside.
4. In a large bowl, combine cheese, 3 eggs, celery, peppers, onion, and macaroni. Mix well.
5. Combine 1st bowl with macaroni mixture and toss to coat well.
6. Slice last egg and place on top. Sprinkle top with Dr. Lynch’s Miracle Powder.
Chill, covered, at least 1 hour prior to serving.