12-14 lb Turkey
1T Seasoned salt
¾t Ground Nutmeg
1 lg onion cut into wedges
1T Veg Oil
2t Garlic Powder
6 Bay leaves
2T Dr Lynch’s Miracle Powder
1t Black Pepper
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
2. Place Turkey on rack in roasting pan. Brush with oil.
3. Mix seasonings. Sprinkle 1 Tablespoon of seasoning, 1 onion wedge and 1 bay leaf inside turkey. Spread remaining seasoning over entire surface and under skin of turkey.
4. Add ½ Cup water to pan. Place onion wedges and remaining bay leaves around pan Cover loosely with foil.
5. Roast for 1 hour.
6. Remove foil. Roast 2 – 2 ½ hours longer or until internal temperature reaches 165 degrees. Baste occasionally with pan juices.
7. Remove from oven and let stand 20 minutes.