1 Loaf Artisan Bread
1 Stick Butter
1 Bunch scallions
1 C Shred Mozzarella Cheese
½ C Torchbearer’s Buffalo Wing Sauce
¼ C Blue Cheese crumbles, plus
1. Preheat oven to 350 Degrees. Cut scallions in ½ inch slices.
2. Cut loaf vertically into slices but DO NOT slice through the bottom.
3. Stuff cracks of bread with mozzarella cheese. Make sure to get some in every crack, not too far down, as it holds open the bread for the sauce.
4. Melt butter over MEDIUM heat. Once melted whisk in Torchbearer’s Buffalo Wing Sauce. Add scallions and blue cheese crumbles. Remove from heat.
5. Using a spoon, add sauce to bread. Make sure to get into each crack and use ALL the sauce. Top with more blue cheese crumble.
6. Tent with aluminum foil. Bake 20 minutes.